Monday, March 6, 2017

02/27/17 Well, Well, Well.... We Meet Again Londrina, Ala 2









Hello everybody :)
Well, this week has been pretty strange. So we had transfers, which we were supposed to leave the same day to go to Cornélio again, but it's really expensive to travel from there to Londrina, so we asked if we could stay in Londrina until the reunião do distrito, district meeting, thursday. The head people said we could so we stayed there and had divisions with the sisters there. Sister Melo and my homie Sister Whitehead :) We did normal missionary work, contacts, lessons, talking to less actives and recent converts and yeah, it was cool :) Then we tried to see my converts, Gabriel and Niro, but they weren't home and their phone numbers were wrong in the sister's phone for some reason, so I couldn't get a hold of them, but it's all good :)
So that was our week in Londrina. Met some new people and made some new investigators for the sisters there, which they went to church with them Sunday :) Exciting :)
Then on Thursday while getting ready for our Reunião do Distrito, the sisters said that their reunião is on Friday.... so we called an Elder which we thought was our new district leader if it was Thursday or friday and he said friday... so we stayed in Londrina for one more day and worked with the sisters again. Then Friday we had our Zone Meeting and met our new Distrct Leader and yeah. We still don't know where we are going to meet for our meetings this week, but we are gonna figure that out soon :)
So yeah. That's been our week. Nothing very exciting. I am tired and wanting to work, so I guess that's good :) I love this gospel and am still excited to be here on a mission :) I know that I need to be here to talk to every person here, even people I talk to for one second on the street. They area ll put into my life for a reason. The mission is hard, but I am learning so much about life, myself and the gospel here :) I know that this church is truly the true church of Jesus Christ on the earth today and that only through this gospel can we return to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus again.
Thank you for all your love and support. I love you all and I hope that you guys have a great week :)
Com Amor, 
Sister Ferguson 
Pics:
So I don't remember what order I sent them in, but one is of my old district with Elderes Cariola, Neto, Oto and Worsely. 
The sunset in Cornélio from the Rodviária, dont know the name of it in English, but a big bus station
Our beautiful selves with #nofilter :P 
and a board in Londrina Ala 2 that always makes me laugh XD XD XD He´s so serious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment