Thursday, August 25, 2016

8/3/16

Well, this first week was pretty much the worst thing I have ever experienced. When we got here the first day after flying on a plane for 15 hours, we went straight into classes. It was really hard. We started learning the language and doing lessons and doing missionary stuff muito rapido. 

Well, the langage is really hrad, but I am surpised how much I have been able to say and learn for just a week. I can say a prayer and I have taught 3 lessons already with my companion. Oh, my companion is Sister Prince. She's from Arkansas and she is the best person ever. She is just absolutley amazing. Love her. And my district is amazing. They are so hilarious. Love em to death. They are really the ones that make it worth it to go through the inferno one more day. 

Anyways, the food is amazing and there is meat everyday for every meal. I always have the rice and beans, cuz I mean, who doesnt like some authentic brazilian rice and beans. I mean, come on, dont be crazy... 

The weather here is actually the best. It is cold usually which remidns me of home and I can wear all my cardigans!!! I love it. Also, I did not know that they were requiring us to work out everyday, it is good I guess, but I mean, you guys know me and how much I LOVE to work out. 

Well, I know that this church is true and that I am supposed to be here. It is hard, but I know this church is true and I am here to share the gosepl of this church with the people of Brazil. I love all of you and miss you lots!!!! 

Sister Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment