Thursday, August 25, 2016

8/24/16

Well, this week was pretty much the same as all the other weeks. There were some fun times like singing and harmonizing with the district. Also Angela, I did the little thumbs up to the people of my district and now the whole MTC does it. Also the "I would, you would, Elijah Wood". They think it is absolutely hilarious. 

Anyways, well, we had a lot of classes and we also had a butt load of new missionaries come in. There´s like 50 new ones, pretty crazy. Ummm oh 2 nights ago, my district had like some free time in the classroom so we were just messing around and telling stories. Bushman and Collins started ballroom dancing. Then Collins told Bushman to do this crazy swing dancing trick. They were like doing flips all over the place. I surprised they didnt rip something.... clothes wise and bodily function wise... :P Sadleir got some videos of it. It was pretty funny.

Umm.... sorry, i had no time to prep what I wanted to write, so I´m just writing whatever pops in my head.

Oh, we were playing volleyball the other day, and me and volleyball just do not go together, very strong love hate relationship with that sport. So I was playing and getting ready to "spike" the ball over the net, which is not possible because I am 3 inches tall. So I was all ready and the ball was coming to me in the air, I swatted at it and it just hits me in the face.... Right in the nose, got a nice bruise from it. So, volleyball is at it again with making me look like an idiot in front of er´body. 

It has been raining here for a couple days and I love it. Im able to wear sweaters and feel like I´m back home in the rain and cold!! It feels so nice. Bushman really likes it cuz he is ALWAYS hot. He is a convection oven. 

Man, I am so sorry I do not have a lot to say... I forgot my journal in the classroom and wasnt able to plan what to write on the bus to the temple. There was so much funny stuff that happened, but I cant think right now. Oh Aly, people were saying thug nasty a couple days ago and all I thought of was you, just thought you wanted to know. 

So being here is really fun, but man, I am so used to saying a quote from something and everybody knowing what it is from, but here, I say something and they think I´m a crazy person. It is awful. I still say em even though nobody understands. Its a struggle. 

Well, I dont really know what else to say. I love you guys and miss all of you. ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS IN THE MTC!!!! Holy crap. I met some sisters and a couple elders going to Londrina so I´ll be able to have a couple friends when I first get there. 

Well, I know this church is true and I love this gospel so much. There is just so much joy and happiness that comes from this church, literally nothing but happiness. I am out here to share that with people so they can know of the happiness that I feel in this church.:) I love you all and I know this church is true!!!!!! Love you all!!!! 

Sister Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment