Monday, January 23, 2017

01/23/17 Here I Go Again....

Welp..... got some news... I'm getting transferred again! Cornelio Procopo... or something like that. It was a closed area in the mission, but Presidente opened it for us... so that's cool. Maybe something special will happen there? Anyways.... a little bumbed, but excited at the same time. I'm leaving today, it's only like an hour away, so that's cool :P 

Anways... so this week... was kind of crazy... Tyson almost died.. not literally, but her feet are killing her. She has literally water balloons of blisters on the bottom of her feet. I have no idea how she walks... we got some medication for her so thats good... shes so tough and just wants to work.. she makes me feel like a baby :P but she is just literally the best, really gonna miss her...

But along with this week, Presidente surprised us at our apartment with sister Pereira and their daughter with Pizza and just to talk to us.. so that was weird and cool at the same time. Also, he told me that he showed an ugly pic that I took on his ipad on christmas to... literally like 40 peeps, all leaders in the mission... don't know if I said that already.. but yeah.. what great luck I have. :P 

So moving on, so this week I was basically serving with only D. Nascimento and Tyson cuz Penni and Alves had a division in another city for 2 days. So that was cool. I basically have like 4 companions here cuz Penni and Alves are always going out doing other things cuz they're sister training leaders. So everyday is with different companions. Kind of fun XD and this week with Tyson and Nasci, we walked up this hill that I named Satans Spine cuz it's so freakin steep. We were literally bascially crawling up the hill... its crasy.. we also walk it everyday. We then taught a lady named Josanna and had a real good time with her :) 

Ok... so sorry, but I have to go and don't have time to write more, but this week was good. I had a good time. I really like it here and am gonna miss it, but more adventures right? 

Well, tchau everyone. Thank you for your love and support. Also, just an FYI, but make sure to send letters to the address Rua Belo Horizonte 1236 86020-060 Londrina, PR Brasil. The address with Higienopolis is wrong... :) them, just takes longer :P

Well I love you all and have a great week!!!! 

Love, Sister Ferguson





No comments:

Post a Comment