Monday, November 6, 2017

11/6/17 Everyone Come to Church!!!!



Hello!!!! Well.... this week was pretty AMAZING!!!! So first off it has been raining literally everyday and not just a little mist.. but literally drops the size of golfballs... so much water... it's crazy... not only is the rain crazy.. but the wind. My umbrella broke because of the wind.... it's crazy here... but Apucarana is known for the wind. I am feeling at home :P

Well, to start off, we found some more people to bring to church. This Sunday we brought more people than I have ever brought to church during my whole mission.... 15 people!!!! And guess what? They all said they will come again next week :) They said that they loved it and want us to go to their houses to teach them some more... :) So amzing right? Sad thing is, is that almost 6 of them are from another city... Maringá... where I was before Apucarana. They are part of the family of a member who is from there but is passing here in Apucarana for a while named Gabriel. It's been about 4 weeks since he got home from the mission, so he is still in that missionary mode of wanting to preach the gospel, especially to the people he loves dearly, his family :)
Also this week, we talked to Odair and invited him to be baptized!!!! He accepted and now we are gonna prepare him for this Saturday :) So excited :) We also almost had a baptism yesterday for our old friend José... but he decided that it wasnt his time... so it didn't happen... but we are gonna try to help him again and teach him a little more so then he can feel a little more prepared.
Well, that's basically all that happened this week. We still don't have a washing machine... but it's all good. I have leg muscles from walking and now I have arm muscles from washing my clothes by hand WOOHOO!!!! Sister Hulk! 

I have been thinking a lot about the mission this week..... only 2 more months..... and I am always thinking about all the things and people that I have seen and met and helped bring to the gospel and I then think about all the people at home that I already know and how much they need the gospel..... just a little more happiness in their lives. This gospel has brought me so much happiness and joy... I don't even have words to explain how grateful I am. So.... I have an invite for all my non-mormon friends....... go to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints one Sunday... just one... or more if you wanna... and focus on the feelings you feel there. Talk to the missionaries.... have them come to your house, get to know them and I know...maybe now I don't have words to describe how happy I am, but you will be able to understand and feel the words I want to say through your own personal experience. I'm serious. There is nothing more marvalous than the gospel of Jesus Christ..... it's literally the best thing ever... and if you already have a church that you go to..... just go to a meeting one day to the Church of Jesus Christ... I invited you guys right? so dont hurt my feelings by not accepting it XD XD hahaha.... but i know that you will feel something different there..... I know each Sunday, I feel something different and I have been going there for 20 years.... this is just the invite that I want to leave with all of you :) Take a leap of faith and try to understand mine :)
Well, I love you all and sorry for the missioanry moment XP But i just felt like I needed to say it :)
Well, I love you and I hope you all have a great week :) Be happy and keep smiling :) The world and Our Pai Celestial are so amazing.. there is so much to be happy about here in this world :) Love you all and until next week!!!!!
Love Sister Ferguson
I have abunch of pics this time. Sister Elias gave me her camera... so i got some of her pics... I have others on my camera... but it's not working.. so yeah :) But here ya go!!!!!!
Pics:




 -Elias and i got some milkshakes for my 1 year and 3 months anniversary :) 




-last P-day we got burgers and played uno :) 
 -Our District; Elders Gudiel, our LD, J. Silva, Travassos, Magalhães, Fialho, e Carone


 -some more pics of us






    The returned missionary Gabriel and his family on Sunday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment