Thursday, November 30, 2017

11/27/17 Well, Just Another Week

Hello people!!!!! Well, this week, was..... just read the title of the email. It was full of rain and not a lot of success and not a lot happened, but it was good :) We had Almoço at home almost everyday and also on Sunday we got  R$120 for Almoço for the rest of the week!!! Woohoo!! Christmas came earlier this year!!! So we are all set for this week, which we are gonna have Mission Tour. So on Wednesday we are gonna go to Londrina. A member of the Seventy is going to speak to us and we are gonna have a great time :) It's so fun :) So we are preparing for that and also we made some district shirts, so hopefully those are ready before I leave :) They're gonna be amazing :) 

Well.... this week, as I already said 3 other times, was normal. Just lots of rain, Sister Elias got sick so we stayed inside for a little each day, and also our water stopped today when we woke up... but right when we left to head out the lady said that it came back, so at least it's back right? Also, Today is my anniversary of the mission!!! 1 Year and 4 Months!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Vem Janeiro!!!! kkkkk.... but yeah I am excited :) Gabriel, the member who is always helping us, bought some Pão de Queijo and juice for us in the morming today and also gave me a bracelet yesterday to celebrate :) It was pretty great :) THANKS GABRIEL!! 

We almost had a baptism this week, Gabriels cousin... we were teaching him and went with Gabriel and the Elders to their place, but when we returned he said hat he didn't wanna get baptized anymore, so that's sad. But at least we tried right? Also that day Gabriel took us to see a park that is here in Apucarana. It has statues that show things that happened in Jesus´ Life. It was pretty cool, but it was shutting down to go under construction for 3 years, so at least we got to see it a little :) Took some pics of that, which we went with Elder Gudiel, our LD, and Elder Travassos. 

Well, that's basically all that happened this week. I love you all and I hope you are all happy :) One thing I wanna share is something that I studied during study time this week. I was reading in John chapter 15: 5 Eu sou a videira, vós as varas; quem está em mim, e eu nele, esse dá muito fruto; porque sem mim nada podeis fazer. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. I love this scripture, because it is true. We can do nothing without Him. Without the vine, what will support the branches? He is our support and with him we can do all things :) I love you all and remember, if you take Christ out of your lives.... what will you do? Read and study this scripture and also all the scriptures so then you can understand Christ and His love. I love you all and I hope you all have a great Christ filled week :) Christmas is nearing, but that does not mean that only now we need to think about Him, we need to think about Him always. 

Love you all and Until Next Week!!!! 

Com Amor, 
Sister Ferguson



-Gabriel with us last pday



 -at the park Gabriel took us to with Gudiel and Travassos








 -Took a pic with Gabriel yesterday after Choir 

i

No comments:

Post a Comment