Monday, November 6, 2017

10/30/17 Friends Come and They Go

Well, this week has been pretty full of stuff....... So I wasn't able to write last week.... but we had a baptism last week!!!! Saurel got baptized!!!! I still can't send pics for some reason... so sorry, but i will try to send some. I am sad cuz Sister Santos and Edler Cruz went home. They finished their missions so they left... man is it weird without them here in Apucarana. We went to Londrina last week to drop them off and then the next day we left to return to Apucarana. My new companion is Sister Elias, who is amazing :) She is great, suuper funny and really nice and just the best. :) We have started this week off well.... :) We brought 9 investigators to church yesterday :) Pretty exciting!!!! They all said that they are gonna go again next week :) So we are gonna visit all of them this week and work with them.
This week also was fuuull of rain. It has been raining sooo much. On friday, it rained literally all day... didn't stop at all, and it wasn't just a little rain, it was dumping the whole day.... so we barely did anything that day or this week, cuz it is super hard to bate porta or meet new people when no one is on the road or want to leave their house cuz of the rain, but we were able to meet a couple people and bring them to chruch :)
We have a lady that we are teaching, which we met through her son. We started teaching him, but then he wasn't interested, but she is... her name is Ilda. She is super amazing and is super nice. She said that she loved the church and that she wants to learn a bunch more, so we are gonna teach her and try to help her with her desire to follow Christ through the waters of baptsim!!!!! :)
We also have some other people that we met on the road... but they are in another area... which sadly closed for the missioanries.... so we are gonna ask our Zone leaders if we can teach them in the other area.... we´ll have to see what they will say.
Well, it is kinda weird here in Apucarana now, cuz everyone left... most of the missioanries. All the missionaries here now are all new except me and another Elder.... so it's weird. Everywhere I go I always remember what happened the last transfer and I get all trunky :P It's so weird... but I love my companion and the other Elders. We are still the only Sisters here, so it's still weird being here with only Elders, but it's cool too :) I am liking Apucarana still, just missing all my friends :P But I'll see a few of them for Conferências :) SoI 'm excited :)
Well..... November is here :) Man has time flown by........ here on the mission there is a thing called the 12 semanas or weeks. So when you train you train for 12 weeks and when you are dying or going home, you count 12 weeks till you go home.... so I'm on week 11...... it's so weird.... the mission is ending and I am still learning how to do stuff...... But I am gonna work até o pó!!!!!! Work till the end :)
Well, love you all and I hope you all have a great week. Sorry about the pics again. Don't know why it isn't working.... but I will find a way to send them :) Love you all and Have a great week :)
Com Amor, Sister Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment