Monday, June 12, 2017

6/12/17 No Pain, No Gain

HELLO!!!!! Well this week was pretty good :) First off.... BATISMO!!!!! Adelino was baptized yesterday!!! Man was that some hard work. We taught him for 2 months!!!!! Man, he was difficult.. but... he finally said yes :) On wednesday he said yes :) So we are super excited for him and next Sunday he's going to receive the Holy Ghost and be confirmed a Member of The Church of Jesus Chirst of Latter-Day Saints :) So exciting :) His friend Willian baptized him :)
Well... also this week José, the 18 year old we've been teaching, went to church all by himself yesterday. We were running late to pick him up, so he left and when we got there his mom said that he had already left :) So awesome :) Also on Friday we had divisions with the STLs, sister training leaders. It was awesome. Taught about the first vision again and he loved it. We gave him a Book of Mormon and he started reading it right when we gave it to him :) He's amazing and we are gonna ask him to be baptized this week :)
Well, today is also Sister Gomes' Birthday!!! 21 years old!!!! We have Pday with the Zone today so it's gonna be a huge party!! :) and yesterday some members gave Gomes a surprise party, at Fabianas place :) Which I ruined the surprise... Fabiana called me yesterday and said, make sure that sister gomes isn't near you to hear... but I misunderstood, make sure sister gomes is near so she can hear... so I put it on speaker phone and then she heard everything.... oh my.... well..... obviously I haven't changed cuz I'm still embarrassing.....  :)

Sister Leite is leaving Thursday... so I'm excited and also sad.. my "mom" on the mission is leaving!! I'm gonna be an orphan!!!! But I'm excited for her :)
We met a lady named Rosangela, who lives with her daughter Joyce and Joyce's son, Lorenzo :) They are suuper interested in the church and Rosangela went to church with us yesterday :) She thought it was 9 at night and not in the morning, so we got there at 8:30 in the morning and she quickly got ready to go with us :) So great :)
We also had Conferencia with Presidente and took some pics there and learned how to be better missionaries :) It was real good :) 

Well.... that's pretty much it :) I'm going to Londrina this week with Sister Gomes to do some paperwork and then were gonna return and teach Rosangela and José more :) We have some other people.. but they are learning still :)
Well... that's basically it :) I love you all and I hope you all have a great week :) I know that Cristo is always there for us when we have troubles, so just have the courage to kneel down and pray :) 

Love you and TCHAU!!!!
Com amor, Sister Ferguson
















My new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment