Friday, June 2, 2017

5/29/17 10 Months And Converts TOPs!!

Hello everybody!!!!! Well..... 10 months have already past. It's hard to believe.... it's gone by so fast :) I love the mission and I'm a little nervous for home... but I got time to think about that :) ANYWAYS!!!! I love the mission :)
Well... this week was good :) Nothing super cool happened... but we had some good bonding time with members and pesquisadores. Like yesterday... after church, had Almoço and our meeting with Felipe and then we went to Irmã Fabiana´s who is amazing. We ate literally everything. Cake, jello, crackers, juice of Maracujá, this white corn soup.. that i didn't enjoy very much.. but the others did, and lots of marshmallows :) It was real fun :)
Well, first off.. TOP means amazing or the best.... and our converts are TOP!!! Maria and Dayane are just great :) They got ready for church, went there and went to a choir practice later that night and Maria went to mutual Saturday all by herself, they are doing personal progress and helping each other to get their helping bees, they gave us a reference to one of their friends to talk to them about the church, and they are wearing clothes in the standards, aren't cussing and are just great :) They always ask me to translate a song into English to make sure it's ok so that they aren't listening to something bad... even in another language XD XD They are just great :)
Well.... nothing much happened this week. Adelino went to Institute, the class for the young single adults, and he liked it . He was also interviewed for baptism, but he still doesn't wanna be baptized. Also the bishop here said that we are some of the better missionaries that have passed here in this Ward :) So that was a hairflip moment :) And well... yeah :) I love the mission and am so excited for what the next 8 months brings me :)
I love you all and am so happy for the love and support that you all give me :) I hope you all have a great week :) Also... I have a new favorite song. It Is Well With My Soul, the BYU Vocal Point version. So good :) Love it :) Look it up :)
I love you all and have a great week :)
Love Sister Ferguson
Pics:
- we ate icecream this week. The first time in almost 3months :)

-a dog we met who was real cute and sweet





"But if, by a still, small voice he calls
To paths that I do not know,
I'll answer, dear Lord, with my hand in thine:

I'll go where you want me to go."




No comments:

Post a Comment