Friday, October 6, 2017

10/2/17 Conferência Geral e CHUVA!!!!!!

Well, hello everyone!!! Another week has gone by and I am ready to sleep this P-Day :)
Well, first off, I hope you all had a great General Conference weekend and heard something that was especailly for you, I know I heard things especialy for me :) This Conference was different..... Thomas S. Monson wasn't there, and also a bunch of apóstolos weren't either. Also.... hearing about Robert D. Hales...... so sad, but I know that he had done his part in his time as an Apostle.
Well... this week we had 2 baptisms scheduled... but the two guys didn't show up. We went to their house and they were sleeping and WOULD NOT WAKE UP..... man.. I got a litle flustered... but it's all good. Maybe it just wasn't their time to be baptized. We are going to try again this week and help them to make this choice to folow Christ. :)
Well, we also had a bunch of people committed to go to Conference, but literally no one came. 12 people to bring to church, but somehting had happened or was happenign when we got to their houses to walk with them...... O inimigo, Satanás, was working real hard that day so they couldn't go.... but yeah. I had a good time there :)
Also this week, we went to Londrina again and this week we will agian for a conference with the Presidente. It's gonna be fun :) I am excited :)
This week we also have to work even harder to find some people that really want to follow Christ and do what's better for them in their lives, so we are gonna be batendo portas everyday this week :)
Well, that's basically all that happened this week. We have been trying to get Jose and Jean to be baptized, but they didn't put forth any effort.... but we are gonna try again :) Lots of other things happened this week, but in this rush of pday emails, I forget everything.... so yeah :) But I love you all and I actually have pics  this time :)
Love you all and I hope you all have a great week :) Keep smiling and alwyas be happy :) Até mais :)
Com Amor, Sister Ferguson
pics: 

-me with my mission swag


-Almoço pday with the elders, Sister Santos, Elder Vazques, Joaquim,
Critchlow, Cruz, and me :)
 



-roasted some marshmallows with Sister Santos

-Me Santos and our friend Jonas walking home from Conference yesterday. 

and Critchlow being Critchlow XD XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment