Saturday, October 21, 2017

10/16/17 Batismo e SOL!!!!!!

Well!!!! I have finally helped another person follow Christ!!! A Raissa foi BATIZADA!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!! Saturday was her day :) Raissa was so excited and was so happy afterwards :) This week was pretty crazy.. lots of things happened. :) 

So first off this week we went to Londrina for a Conference with Presidente and 2 other Zones, Tiradentes, and Maringá, so I was able to see lots of other missionary friends from Maringá, my last área :) Wilson, Souza, Casciano, and I saw minha filha!!!!! Sister Menezes. :) So many friends were there. I took a bunch of pics too, so get ready for the bombardage of fotos :) 

Well, it is gettin' so hot here. It's spring here and it's getting up to 38 degrees Celcius or like literally 100 degrees Fahrenheit..... it's been death here.... but I am having fun getting tan, first red and then tan :P Also, Sister Santos is liking it too cuz she wants to be tan when she goes home to see everyone XD XD It's hilarious what she says during the day about going home and showing her great tan lines... I got some good ones too :) 

But this week, has been death, so much walking and we have been cutting pesquisadores left and right... no one wants to or is progressing... so we have been trying to find the eleitos and cut the moles..... its working, but we now have a teaching pool real small.... so this week we are just gonna encontrar, find people :) 

There also was a festa last night in the centro near the Cathedral. We live on the other side of the road right next to the Cathedral, so we heard everything last night. Man was it hard to sleep.... there was a band and lots of music lots of screaming and just noise.. but I was able to sleep eventually :) Got some videos :)

Well... that's basically all that happened this week. We marked 2 dates for batismo this week with two sisters, but they said that their brother won't let them take our lessons or go to church cuz their whole family is catholic and they are all  comfortable to go to that church.... guess how old they are? Like 50 and 55...... and their little brother is saying they can't go..... but they still want to... so they are gonna talk to their bro a little more and continue taking the lessons and hopefullly sometime they will be baptized :) 

Então, eu amo todos de vocês..... I love you all and I am so happy to be able to be here on the mission :) Thank you for everything you guys do for me and I hope to talk to more of you next week :) Sorry, I wont be sending pics cuz the computer I'm using won't read my camera... so yeah :P But love you all and hope you guys have a great week :) 

Love Sister Ferguson 

Note: A member of the church sent these pictures to me, Cherlyn, via Facebook.  Thank You!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment