Wednesday, September 20, 2017

9/18/17 Transfers!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official... I have left Maringá..... man... i was there for quite some time..... i loved it but i'm happy to be in another place :) I can see other places here in Brasil :)
So, I am now in Apucarana. It's like only an hour from Maringá... so i'm not that far... but i am in a different Zone. I am now in Zona Londrina again!!!! YAHOO!!! I will travel to Londrina for Conferences or Pdays with the Zone, so that's cool :) I am a little sad cuz I am not gonna be with Menezes, Wilson or Souza.... but i like it here :) Also one of my Elder friends was here in Zona Londrina... but then he left for Maringá... just barely missed him.... just a little bummed about that... but it's cool here :) Everyone is new to me in my district other than 2 people, so now i'll make more friends :)
But this week was pretty good. Sister Santos was already here so she was leading me everywhere. She had 2 people that were preparing for baptism, but they all decided no... it was sad.... but we are gonna find some more poeple :)
There is a lady here called Ana... that we marked batismo for her for Saturday... but she disappeared.. so we marked for Sunday.. but she started making almoço and said she couldn't go to church.... We tried to get her to go.. but she was super stubborn and didn't wanna... so she wasn't baptsized that day either.. but we are gonna try one more time and also find more peeps.
Nothing much happened.. it was mostly just getting used to everything and trying to speak to everyone. But just that really :) I'm with Sister Santos who is amazing :) Shes great :) I'm learning a lot from her :)
Well... sorry, i'm running out of time and i didn't take any pics this week... so, sorry, but next week i will :) Well love you all and ill talk to you all next week :)
Com Amor, Sister Ferguson


Apucarana
Apucarana is a municipality in the state of Paraná in Brazil



No comments:

Post a Comment